Rock Bolt Pull Out Test Apparatus
- As per B.I.S. 11309, ASTM D4435, ISRM.
- The objective of the test method is to measure the working and ultimate capacities of rock bolt anchors.
- The system comprises of a central hole jack, hand pump with load gauge, directional control valve (only for central hole jacks above the capacity of 500kN), flexible pipes, truss high tensile test rod with coupling.
- In general the pull out force is indicated on load gauge, however a load cell can be used for the measuring of pull out load.Arrangement is provided for fixing dial gauge for estimating deflection against the load.
- Different size of adopters are provided with the high tensile test rod.