Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope
A new and improved model of zoom stereoscopic microscope which can magnify micro object continuously and accurately to show 3 dimensional image for observation studies in health, Medical, Forestry & Zoology department as well as for repair of tiny precision spare parts of electronic and Jewellery. Magnification ranges from 6.3x to 50x
- Trinocular Observation Head
- Observation head inclined at 45° rotatable at 360°.
- Vertical phototube for micro photography.
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube (±5).
- Inter-pupillary distance from 52mm to 76mm.
- Wide field 10X (paired) F.O.V. 22mm.
- Zooming Range & Ratio :Zoom 0.7X to 4.5X with magnification ratio of 1:6.3
- Magnification Range :7X-45X
- Working Distance : 105mm
- Mechanical Body
- Pole stand with fan type base.
- Lateral zoom control movement.
- Reflected & transmitted LED illuminator.
- Clip for holding specimen.
- Base size is 285mm X 238mm.
- Incident and transmitted light systems with LED lamps.
- Both lights are regulated with power supply and has separate brightness controls.
Standard Accessories: Operating manual, dust cover, guarantee card and styrofoammolded pack.